Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Don’t be nice Every time

No need to be nice to everyone. Yes you have to be nice in nature. But what happens if someone tries to over utilize it for his gain ?. In that case, please try to be candid. Tell them I cannot do it or I do not like it. Not expressing yourself, this is a serious problem in these days. If you take extra responsibilities thinking that others may think bad about you, it's your failure, I will say.

Think whether you can do what you assure when someone requests you. If you could do it, then okay. Otherwise don't get confused to say "I don't".

I believe success is with your ability to deliver the job assigned to you, not keeping yourself nice to everyone.

You cannot live in this world satisfying each and everyone around you.

Never ever let anyone to rule you !!!


 

Have a nice day,

Rahul

No comments: